I've created a new project and for some reason, it doesn't want to load, so I am not able to use it . The same issues appears for all of my friends.
Hi @Marharyta Kitura
Welcome to the Community!
I think we need more details.
Is your Jira instance the same as your friends? Does this problem occur only for that newly created project or are there any problems for the other projects as well?
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_Hi! Yes, only new projects. Old ones load properly.
Yes, Jira instance is the same.
Thanks for the clarification. So, as far as I understand it is related to the project. It may be a script (Behavior) running for only in that project, or a custom field which has a context for that project.
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_Sorry, I don't understand.
How to fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.