Several of our links are changing to "#", so the link refer to itself.
I go to edit mode to fix the link. Once the page is published, the link has changed back to "#".
Why does this happen? And how can we stop it from happening?
EDIT:
A better explanation of what happens:
A link is supposed to send people here: "https://lovdata.no/forskrift/1995-11-03-875/§4a"
Confluence changes the address of the link to the following: "#"
When people click the link, it seems like nothing is happening. Because the page just loads itself rapidly.
I made the links by using Ctrl+k.
Some of the links are working as intended. Some of the links change to "#" once the page is published. I have tried to fix the links manually several times, but Confluence just reverts them back to "#".
This is what it looks like:

This is what it should look like:
