I am using the VSCode extension "Jira and Bitbucket" and I just discovered that the plugin got another update.
Every update I am hoping there will be a bugfix for a very annoying bug I am encountering for a very long time.
- So I have one Atlassian account connected to my work-mail
- This account is connected to two cloud instances / sites
- For the extension I select one site (yellow)
- Both sites are imported (yellow and red)
- Issues in the extensions it's issue explorer are filtered using JQL, but twice from only one site (red double, no yellow) 😢

There is already an open issue in Bitbucket, but I want to draw more attention to it, especially because my company is paying for Atlassian it's products.
https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/issues/706/jira-multiple-cloud
I already tried to reverse-engineer the extension to see where the issue explorer get it's information from, so if it is needed I can supply more information about what's happening.
Also, I wanted to know if this is an account-related issue? Is this a special case? Am I the only one encountering this?