We have a Kanban software development project, and whenever I create a new issue, it assigns it to me even though I specify a different Assignee. Here's an example of a new issue I created and assigned to "Simon"After the issue is created, you can see the Assignee is set to me rather than Simon:This means for every new issue I create, I have to click "View issue" and re-assign it. Here are the project details:Any suggestions for how I can get the Assignee to stick from the new issue screen? I am the Project Lead but the project doesn't have a default assignee specified.Thank you in advance!
Hi @Sam Kang and welcome to the Community!
Two possible reasons come to my mind:
Hope this helps!
Hi Sam,
Please go through this confluence article and do modifications in workflow transition
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-automatically-change-the-assignee-when-transitioning-the-workflow-705954603.html
@walter it was a post function in the create transition. Thank you for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.