I want to find all test cases that are missing test steps. How do I search for these tests?
Hi @Kevin Medeiros
Are you using an App to create these Test Cases / Test Steps? If so, which one?
Different Apps have different methods to search for attributes like this
Ste
I'm using the cloud based web app. Does this answer your question? I don't know where to check the version.
Thanks for confirming you're on Jira Cloud.
But this doesn't answer the question. If you have Test Cases / Test Steps it's highly likely your Jira instance includes a third-party Testing App
Apps are installed from the Marketplace - see a list of common Testing Apps here.
You can check what Apps you have on your Jira instance:
Let us know what Apps you have in Jira. If this still isn't clear, and you're not a Jira Admin, perhaps ask your Administration Team to confirm what Testing App is active
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.