Hello.
I am trying to display information on the logged hours utilization with regards to Account Type for a Tempo team and individual team members. This is apparently available in Server but not, it seems, in Cloud version. I can see some chat in the community going back to 2019 asking for this and some answers placing this on some roadmap. Has this still not been implemented on Tempo Cloud?
Account types is a core setup part of Accounts and I am perplexed as to why it would be a problem to display this data. You can set Account Type perimeter in Reports but this does not suffice in displaying properly the proportion a team logs Billable, Operational, Capitalized and Internal hours. This is needed on a per customer level and just as important a global level. This is such an important part of running a business dependant on billable hours for revenue and frankly there should be a dashboard gadget for this.
Am I overlooking some function that can display this for me or is this truly not available?