How do I create a gadget in a dashboard to reflect the sum of story points in the sprint? statistics gadget has no option to select by "team" and does not summarize the story points
Hi @Maia Reshef
For Sprints, you could use the Sprint Health Gadget. This will show the story points summarised per Status Category.
Ste
Hi, Stephen Wright , thanks for replying but it is too heavy gadget for this. it will make the dashboard look bigger than we need. I guess its not possible, unless I add addon like scriptrunner etc.
Cheers
You'd probably be best with an App that can expand the functionality of Dashboards - for example...
...or another App from the Marketplace
Hi @Maia Reshef and hi @Ste Wright,
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
If you want to check out our app without installing it, you can visit our demo dashboards. The demo also shows how our Quick gadgets sum up story points.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.