All the user stories in my current sprint have been moved to Done status. I am unable to close the sprint as JIRA is asking if the open issues should be moved to new sprint/backlog /next sprint.
Hi @Ashi.Lavanya welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A couple of questions:
Hi @Ashi.Lavanya
For Sprints, the Board classifies Issues as "Done" based on what Statuses are in the right-hand column, not based on the Workflow.
Are the Issues all in the furthest right-hand column prior to closure?
Ste
Hi @Dave Mathijs
Thank you for the insight. The issue was due to the Done status not being mapped in to a column in the board.
I was able to close the Sprint successfully.
Hi @Ste Wright
I was able to complete the Sprint based on the your input.
This helped, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.