Is it possible to NOT NOTIFY watchers when publishing A NEW confluence page? I don't find any manually option for this.
Hi @Andreas Kropp ,
when you create a new page, all space watchers will be notified about that. Unfortunately you can't prevent this.
On page edit, instead, you can avoid to notify watchers using button "Publish without notify watchers" instead of "Publish"
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Andreas Kropp
To add to this, it it's a feature you'd like to see added in future, I'd recommend raising a suggestion through here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
I did look for a current feature request for this, but couldn't find one!
Ste
Thank you, I have now done that: [CONFCLOUD-75138] Publish a NEW page WITHOUT notifying watchers - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. :-).
Repeating an answer to a similar question, but I think I've been able to get around this on our self-hosted version of Confluence by publishing the initial page with privacy settings such that only I have access to the page. After that, I can open up visibility settings, and publish edits without notifying watchers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.