Has anyone who worked in JQL? Actually, I want a List of all those issues that are linked with any issue. I can get subtasks but I am unable to get linked tasks/Bugs in the filter
Hi @Baqir Ali ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can use linkedIssues() in your jql :
Searches for issues that are linked to an issue. You can restrict the search to links of a particular type.
linkedIssues(issueKey)
linkedIssues(issueKey,CaseSensitiveLinkType)
IN , NOT IN
= , != ,<span> </span>~ , !~ ,<span> </span>> , >= , < , <=<span> </span>
IS , IS NOT ,<span> </span>WAS , WAS IN , WAS NOT , WAS NOT IN , CHANGED<br>
Find issues that are linked to a particular issue:issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123)
issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123)
Find issues that are linked to a particular issue via a particular type of link:issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")
issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")
Hi,
Welcome to the community
You can use the linkedIssues() function
linkedIssues(issueKey)linkedIssues(issueKey,CaseSensitiveLinkType)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/#Advancedsearchingfunctionsreference-linkedissuelinkedissues
I want to create filter for these issue? what will be exact syntax?
Hi @Baqir Ali
For a single Issue, use this JQL:
issue in linkedIssues("<Key Here>")
or
issueLink = <Key Here>
Ste
Can you share exact syntax ?
issue in linkedIssues("COMMAND-440")
issueLink = COMMAND-440
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.