Problem Statement:
- If in an upcoming release's, any stories are not in Done Status, I need to send an email to the lead to update the status of stories or "address it".
- Also, if Fix Version Description field is empty, I need to have the same point of contact to update it.
So, I start with a list of issues in upcoming release where issues are not in Done status and I am having the "trigger" process them in bulk so I can send the list in email. This part is good
Then I start the action to send email with this list of issues.
While doing so, I am checking if Description is empty.
Issue: My If condition in my email is not catching that the description field is empty.
My syntax is as follows:
{{#if(issue.fixVersions.description.isEmpty)}}
Please update the field.. some text
{{/}}
For some reason Jira thinks that the field is populated even though its blank.
Is this the right way to check if the description field is populated?