I wonder if anyone from the community can help me with the following question:
We are currently doing 1 week sprints (max 10 issues per sprint) and I have been tasked with coming up with a way to auto assign a sprint based on a priority score that the ticket has.
We are using a Foxly plugin to set the priority score. Assuming all the tickets have a priority score and all the sprints are created for the rest of the year. The issue I am running into is I am not sure how how iterate from sprint 1 to sprint 2 to sprint 3 once each sprint has its 10 issues assigned to the sprint.
Even if I were to say I wont actually assign it to a sprint but rather set a custom field what would be the iteration logic to move from one sprint to the next after I have reached the 10 issue capacity?
Any ideas?