I do not get the option to split the word document by heading, it uploads the whole document.
Hi @dans0l - after you upload the word document, are you not getting the the import document options appearing? This article has step by step instructions, which I hope helps. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/import-a-word-document-into-confluence-170493136.html
Hi @dans0l welcome to the Atlassian community.
In addition to my colleague @Summer Hogan response, I would like to add few details. When importing a Word doc, the "Confluence Cloud" (per your query category selected), it is imported as-is without "splitting by heading".
If you are using Confluence Data center v8, link by @Summer Hogan will be handy. If using Cloud version, details on this article will be handy.
Thanks @G subramanyam!
@Summer Hogan We have the same problem on our Confluence cloud site. The documentaiton you shared seems to only be valid for DataCenter/On-prem?No popup after importing seems to happen on Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.