Hi folks
I want to create a kind of 'template-project', which I can then use for future projects and copy/clone the whole structure -> i mean all Epics, User Stories, Sub Tasks and possibly the checklists that have been created in the user stories.
For this purpose, I have created a "template structure" of Epics, US and Subtasks in my project. With the self created component 'Template' I bring them together.
So I created a new Automation in which the Comment is the main action. -> that is working
The Template Epic, US & SubTask are found and cloned -> also fine
The definition of how the summary is composed for the cloned Epics, US & Subtask does not work as desired. Instead of taking the text from the comment [{{issue.comments.last.body}}] {{issue.summary}}, it only takes the [] .
What is the reason for this?
Is there somewhere a good documentation or example how I can clone the whole project structure without having to build everything from scratch. I would be happy for input.
Many thanks in andvance.