In our self hosted environment the public confluence space is ONLY available if users make a connection with our company VPN.
This the general policy of our company, we can't change...
Can we create the same behaviour on the cloud ?
Heya @Gert Goos
So in terms of restricting content in Cloud, there is not really a way to restrict access except by turning off anonymous access, and having every user log in. There is no method that I'm aware of (OOTB) to protect "public" pages when you are on the Cloud.
I hope this helps!
Kind Regards,
Ashley Hudson
so this means I have to pay a 5000 user license instead of the 25 users license we have now ??? just to protect our public spaces ??
What about IP whitelisting ???
There's no VPN access to Cloud, but if you have Cloud Premium, you can do IP whitelisting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.