We have checked following solutions, but we still can't receive verification mail.
https://support.atlassian.com/ja/atlassian-account/docs/email-address-verification-issues/
The user's email address is ***@ecredence.comPlease help.
Ηι @s-higashimoto and welcome to the community!
I've escalated your question to someone at atlassian. They will be notified and look at your issue to see if the email is being sent properly or if it bounces.
Thanks a lot.
Hello @s-higashimoto ,
I found 2 accounts that were encountering a bounced request under the domain you listed.
I have cleared out the bounces and you should be good to go to resend the invite as covered in the KB you mentioned.
Let me know how it goes or if you are still encountering issues.
Regards,Earl
Thank you.We tried sending the authentication email again. but we still haven't received it.
Thanks for the update and confirmation, for the next steps we will need to collect some additional information that is best suited for an internal support request off of the public forum, so I have created a support request on your behalf to investigate further.
I saw that previous support requests for your site were created under our Japanese language support portal so I created the new support request there. Let me know if that is the best language for support for you and if not I will re-route your request to the appropriate location.
Please go to the following link and one of our support engineers will get in touch shortly:
Thanks for responding.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.