Hello everyone,
First of all, thanks a lot if you are reading this, I appreciate your time. Happy new year and I hope the best for you all!
I have a question, maybe you will find it dumb and easy, maybe not, I really dont know.
I have multiple transition ids stored in a variable, they look like this:
Thanks a lot for sharing. do you know by chance how to delete multiple issuelinks of a single jira issue? i have all my ids in a json but i dont know how to grab them and delete them.
[
"384723",
"384722",
"384720",
"384721",
"384301",
"384302",
"384303",
"384719",
"383990"
]
So I want to grab every single ID and delete the issuelink from the desired Jira issue.
Any ideas on how could I "separate" this JSON and efficiently grab the IDS to delete every single one of them?
*Yes, I am using Jira & Scriptrunner CLOUD
Again, I appreciate a lot your time reading/answering this. Have a great day and week!
Best regards.