I'm trying to set up a report to do as the subject Track success with percent of SLAs met.
Following the instructions, I get a report but the % calculations seem incorrect.
For example I want to see time to first response for each SLA type
From my data looking at SLA 1 over the last year I have 3 tickets raised with SLA 1 (1 in Feb, April and September) all were responded to within response time and the data shows as 100% for those months, the other months show 0% as there were 0 tickets for that SLA.
When the graph shows it calculates the % met as 23.8 %
It should be 100%, it looks like the graph is counting 0% when there were 0 tickets and taking that as an average?
Is there a way to alter how the % met is calculated so it doesn't count 0 tickets as 0 % but instead counts 0 as 100%?