Hi,
I'm hopeful someone can help with what I hope is a simple query. We are in the early stages of setting up our cloud JSM Helpdesk and would like to achieve the following;
When a user logs a support request we want them to be able to select from a list of assets that is assigned to them
We have created and populated an asset project schema, we have assigned a particular piece of equipment to a test user. I have created an asset object custom field and configured the User interaction to show 'name' **(where name is the asset name)**. However this field in the new ticket request form allows users to search all assets rather than pick the ones just linked to them.
I'm wondering if this needs to be created in Filter Scope (AQL) and or Filter issue scope (AQL) but I am unsure of the correct syntax should this be the case.
Thanks in anticipation for helping a newb!
Best wishes,
Guy