Hey,When raising a ticket via the portal: does the reporter can add viewers in this stage? can I add the request participant field in the create screen?
or-
only after submitting he should enter the ticket again and share it with whomever he want?
Hi @Ifat Keren
Out of the box request participants can be added after the ticket creation (using Share with functionality)
Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s an option to add a request participant to the Create Issue Screen at the moment for Jira Cloud. There is a feature improvement request that I encourage you to vote and watch for.
Like you, many Atlassian users have raised this concern and many have implemented a workaround with Automation for Jira. They leverage a user picker custom field, and then use automation to copy that value over to Request participants. It’s not perfect, but worth considering.
Best regards,
Hamza
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.