I'd like to display a JIRA project's basic info (Name, logo, description, project lead...) embedded in a Confluence page. Kind of like how you can use the User Profile macro to do the same for users. Is there a way to do this (where obviously copying data by hand is not a suitable solution)?
Being on Atlassian Cloud keep in mind that our options are limited and e.g. can't use the Confluence SQL plugin as advised here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/46182
I haven't done it but you can potentially use the "Dynamic Content Macro" exposed by Atlassian Connect framework and populate the details using JIRA's REST API.
See https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/modules/confluence/dynamic-content-macro.html
Thank you, but unfortunately this macro doesn't seem to be available in the Cloud version.
Sorry, I should have been clear. You need to develop it using the Atlassian Connect framework.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.