When I try to access any document that I have uploaded in an Issue that I've created, I received this message: "Something went wrong.We couldn't generate a preview for this file." This is in the ITC Board and PS Board.
Looking for a solution to this issue. If this is not the proper forum, could someone please provide the link to the Service Request portal.
Example:https://usmepcom.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/PS/boards/111?assignee=62e1411e0b4bf7ad924b2a07&selectedIssue=PS-163
Hi @Vada Evans
Welcome to the Community!
The Community is mostly other users like yourself, so we couldn't review the example above - but you could provide us a screenshot?
But in this instance I would contact Atlassian Support directly - you can do this here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Ste
NOTE: Ms. Wimer can open the issues but none of the attachments associated with the issues
Where can I submit a service desk (Help Desk) request for this issue? Is there a contact email that I can use to contact the team that can remediate this issue?
I need to obtain a resolution for this issue.
Thank you for your prompt response.
As mentioned in my original answer, contact Atlassian Support from this link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.