Hi together,
we want to setup our service desk only for registered customers. Now I have following issue: When a customer is not registered and send a mail he gets no information. Is it possible to inform the customer that he needs to create an account?
Kind regardsSebastian
@Sebastian Benz
This functionality does not currently exist in JSM but can be voted for here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1602
Hi @Sebastian Benz
This functionality does not exist - but there is a feature request on JAC you can vote for/watch - see JSDCLOUD-1602
A few alternatives I've seen:
Ste
Hi @Sebastian BenzMy name is Alex; I'm a support colleague at Meta-Inf, the vendor of Email This Issue.Just wanted to confirm that @Ste Wright is correct, our application can send customizable emails to external email senders/recipients.
I suggest you create a template in our application with unique information about where the sender may create an account as a first step.When you create the issue based on the external sender's email, you should save the email address of the sender to a custom field.At issue creation (or comments added etc.) you could send them a notification with the template you've previously created.
I hope this helps with your case, feel free to open a support request with us if you have any questions.Cheers,Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.