I customized a view using a Tag to separate my items in quarters but there are some items that are on the bottom of the plan under ´´All Other Issues´´ even though they have the correct tags to be organized on the plan. What could be happening?
Hello @Catarina Ferreira
The issues that are at the bottom are different issue types than the ones at the top?
If they are tasks for example and you have an epic->task->sub-task hierarchy and those issues don't belong to an epic they will be put on the bottom since they don't have a "parent.
BR, Olga
Hi Olga, thank you for your reply. No they are in fact a copy, it´s like they are duplicate on the plan. I see issue XXX-123 on the Q1-2023 tag (grouped by tag) and I can see the same XXX-123 under the other issues on the bottom of the plan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.