I'm trying to build a basic FAQ page with links to the answers, as they can be quite involved, so can't be added in-line, so to speak.
You can use /link to link directly to pages, but if your answers are in the same Confluence, a better option is the internal linking (because it looks better, and if you move your Confluence or rename the space, they still work)
On server/DC you could just enter [my page] or [spacekey: my page], but on Cloud you have to type [my page]()
It's quite a nice function though - it'll help you find the page and you can write whatever you want inside the [] - if you name a page that does not exist, then people who visit the page the [] is on, the link will take them to "create this page"
Thanks, Nic
I've got around the initial issue I faced by using expanders, which look good and do what I need. However, your option may be useful for internal projects.
I'd need to avoid any create links as it's aimed at external customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.