I want to search for all the tasks and bugs wherein my development team has done commit directly into the master branch only. Is there a way we can filter out these work items?
Hi @Geetanjali Sharma
Based on my knowledge I don't think it is possible to search based on branches.
You can however search based on development status like commits or pullrequests.
For instance.
development[commits].all > 0
This will return issue with commits in code.
Or something like this.
development[pullrequests].all > 0
Refer to this page for more details: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-developer-status/
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Hey @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Thank you for your input, I am using these queries for filtering committed issues, however, for audit perspectives I need to check work items that have commits in Master branch only. Just wondering if we can find some shortcut for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.