Hello,
I am creating an automation rule to detect an asset that is "expiring" and creating a ticket for its renewal.
What is working:
- having an automation rules that is scheduled
- having a "for aql" rules that detect the matching asset ("expiry date" >= now() and "expiry date" < now(30d))
- creating the ticket and being able to reference the object name
What is not working:
- populating the "linked asset" field with the asset
Some context:
The "linked asset" is a custom field that allows to select an asset (type: Assets objects)
If I create the ticket manually I am able to fill the field.
But for some reason I am not able to fill the field in the automation.
The error is as follow:
"Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -Linked assets (customfield_10066)"
After some search, the error is when the field is not available on the creation screen which is not the case here.
The json is as follow:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10066": {
"key": "TCI-66"
}
}
}Any help would be appreciated.