I am trying to create a PPR using the PPR macro to track statuses on various pages within Confluence, and I want to display the parent page they're being pulled from. Is there a way to do this?
@Cynthia McIntire Welcome to the Atlassian community
The parent page would have to be a page property on the child page in order to show this in the report. I know in server you can do this by writing your own user macro but I do not believe this is possible in Confluence cloud.
How would you suggest we work to get this feature for Confluence Cloud? It seems like a simple feature to implement, getting a reference or page title to the parent page of the current page. Can you suggest how we could make this feature request, please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.