I'm using xray-action in my maven.yml file and mentioned the testng results in that.
Below is the error I get in the github actions workflow build while trying to import testng-results.xml.
P.S The path mentioned in the error is correct one
FYI: This is the documentation I followed https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Integration+with+GitHub
Hi @Meghana Mallineni and welcome to the community,
Could you please share your API call from your yml that should do the import?
BestStefan
steps: - uses: actions/checkout@v2 - name: Set up JDK 14uses: actions/setup-java@v1with:java-version: 14 - name: Cache Maven packagesuses: actions/cache@v2with:path: ~/.m2key: ${{ runner.os }}-m2-${{ hashFiles('**/pom.xml') }}restore-keys: ${{ runner.os }}-m2 - name: clean build foldersrun: mvn clean - name: Build with Mavenrun: mvn test - name: Submit results to Xrayuses: mikepenz/xray-action@v2.3.0if: always()with:username: ${{ secrets.jira_username }}password: ${{ secrets.jira_password }}testFormat: "testng" testPaths: "**/surefire-reports/TEST-TestSuite.xml" projectKey: "CT"
I see. tbh: I‘m more familiar with importing test results with built in API.
I did a quick research and found this:https://github.com/mikepenz/xray-action
according to this documentation the call requires an testExec parameter which I could not find in your yml.
Please try to add this option and let us know the result.
I tried another way too,
Run curl -H "Content-Type: text/xml" -X POST -H "Authorization: ***" --data @target/surefire-reports/testng-results.xml "https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v2/import/execution/testng?projectKey=CT"
This is getting timeout.
{"error":"Import results request timed out! The import task is still running on the background."}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.