There is a field called "Log Work" for my project but it is not showing up and I am not able to log my effort hours.
Here's the screenshot for the same
Hello @Jyoti Manandhar
Open issue, choose tree dots on the right and there you will see log work.
Also on the bottom more filed you will see filed time tracking you can open it and time logging screen will open.
Also you need to have permissions to log work.
BR, Olga
Hi @Olga Videc .
Thank you for your response.
Please check the screenshot attached herewith. I don't see log work in my ticket.
Looks like you don't have the permission to "log work" are you project admin? If you are please go to Project settings -> Permission scheme -> Log work check if you user is in the group or the role that has "Log work " permissions. You can also use permission helper.
If you cant see Project settings you are not an admin you need to contact the person responsible.
Thank you @Olga Videc .
I tried updating the permission but "log work" is still not showing.
Hi @Olga Videc , apparently, the time tracking provider was set to Quantify:auto pilot mode so I was unable to view the option to log effort.
The issue is now fixed.
What to try get rid what ever try and see if we t we F to e
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.