I deleted the previously created space, created a new space, and tried to use the space key, but it doesn't work.Can't I use the deleted space key?Or is it possible to use it after a certain period of time has elapsed?
Hi @유홍재 Might be that key is not deleted from the DB. Regards,Sushant Verma
Hello @유홍재
When did you delete this space? Have you purged trash? Because the deleted space will be in trash for 60 days untill you purge it manually, until it's fully deleted the key cant be used.
You need to have admin permission to do this
BR, Olga
Where is the Space tools option?
@Jimmy Trivedi Please follow : https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/confluence-evaluator-resources/confluence-how-do-i-access-space-toolsRegards,Sushant Verma
@Sushant Verma I believe that documentation is not updated, I already checked it
Waited for 60 days already, still same issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.