I applied JIRA Cloud access on 21st Dec 2022 and my request was also completed. Post that I tried to log in yesterday 4th Jan 2023 where in the first step I was asked to set the password for the site. I did but when I logged in. Message is prompted "anubhatn@cisco.com doesn't have access to Jira on cisco-jira.atlassian.net".
With this issue, I raised a ticket CA-2139480 on 4th Jan.
Today my query is answered by one of advocate from am.atlassian.com. That while checking in the cloud site it is discovered that I am not listed under the site. I am advised to reach out to one of the admins for which a list is shared with me so that they can add me in. Pls share the method to add participant for the request, I am not able to understand how to reach out them.
My request is that if my request my can be forwarded to them to provide me access. I need this access as I am responsible to track the progress and productivity of FLEET MIGRATIONS and has to create and record user stories in Cloud JIRA Kanban.
Please find the screen shot from e store for my order completion. Pls help me to have the cloud JIRA access
New Jira Cloud Access Request
12178820
12/21/2022
Completed