I want to know if it is possible to configure a custom field to be automatic fill out when a JIRA change its status. Example: When JIRA transit for Open to Resolve.
What do you want it to fill out with?
I have a custom field call Develop Date. So I want set the date when my developer change status from open to resolved in that field.
In onDemand, you can use the "Update Issue Customfield" post function and use the value %%CURRENT_DATETIME%%' to set the current date.
See https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Workflow+Post-Functions#JIRASuiteUtilitiesWorkflowPost-Functions-UpdateIssueCustomFieldPost-Function
Hi, as I can see your in OD version. So what you can do it's get JIRA suite utilities plugin that I believe is pre-installed in your instance. This plugins gives the possiblity to add a postfunction called update issue custom field in a transition of your workflow. In the value you have to set something like this '%%CURRENT_DATETIME%%'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.