I have a team-managed project and would like to have a validate rule when an issues is transitioned that reminds people to update certain fields. Can this be done with the "Validate details"? I see on https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-the-different-workflow-rule-types/ there is a section detailing what I am looking for. Here is an excerpt:
"This rule type makes sure details are correct when transitioning an issue, and stops the transition if they aren’t. When there are incorrect details, the person transitioning the issue will be prompted to fix them.... That’s why Validate details rules happen when someone is transitioning an issue: it’s after the transition is selected, and before the transition happens."
This description matches what I am looking for but when I go to the rules for a transitions the only one available is "Validate that people have a specific permission" which doesn't have any issue-specific options.
Any advice or help on this would be greatly appreciated!