I'm trying out the "Advanced Planning" feature of Jira in here
Looks like I'm able to calculate current progress by story points. Is it possible to estimate the progress at the specific "future" point in time?
I've known that the burn down chart would be the possible way. However It seems only for task / subtask and user story points during the sprint
Quarterly, at what time and at what percentage, I wanted to track this at a glance
I made something using JIRA advanced planning function.
It's all good, but the most important information I want to see at a glance is
How to know what percentage of Epic A will be completed at the end of January and what percentage of Epic B will be completed at the end of February?
Is there anyway to calculate the these specific "future" point in various EPIC level? without any 3rd party solution like "BigPicture"