I have stopped receiving all emails from Bitbucket for repos and pull requests I am watching. I tried changing my settings but it didn't work so I attempted to recover my account and didn't receive the recovery link email so I believe my email has been suppressed. Can anybody help? Thanks
Hi @Elliott Pulley and welcome to the community!
Your email address was indeed on our suppression list because we attempted to send an email a few weeks ago and received a hard bounce response from your mail server indicating permanent failure.
I went ahead and removed your email from the suppression list, can you please keep an eye now and let me know if you receive email notifications?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Elliott Pulley
maybe Unsuppress invitation emails with one click - Atlassian Community helps. This is a new feature that just was released by Atlassian. However, it requires some admin from you organisation to act.
Regards,
Harald
Thank you, my emails have started coming through again
You are very welcome. Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
Hello Theodora,
We have a similar issue in my company using Jira Software.
Is there any way for us to confirm the situation and maybe solve it by ourselves?
Best regards,
Hi @Harald Seyr @Theodora Boudale it seems that we have the same problem on our account, but our site Admin Afzal is affected. Would you be able to help out?
Hi @Tarik Mustafic
since this is pretty old topic from 2023, I expect nobody from Atlassian still watching it.
It is probably better that you either create a support topic (this requires you to have one of the payed plans) or post a new question on this forum.
BR Harald
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.