Dear Community,
As we have a lot of different project, I wanted to create one "Overall" project.
Basically I wanted to have "Epics" of multiple projects as "stories" in my Overall Project
And
Project Name as "Epics" of my Overall project.
I started to create 2-3 epics with same project names in my Overall project
Then I created an Automation that for each Epic project, create a story under the EPIC with project name. That worked well. (used scheduled trigger with JQL to filter project I want to add)
Now as I'm a lazy guy :-) I want to automatize more. Basically, On my Overall project I don't want to create manually EPICS (based on normal projects). In my automation I created a way that if the project name does not exist in my Overall Project Epic name, it create the EPIC.
And.... It work..... mostly...
It create as much "EPICS" as there's "Epic" in my other project (if there's 5 Epics in my small project it create 5 EPICS in my Overall project with same project name)
I used this

Thinking it will take Project name of my issues (For Each Project Name)...
But it's running for each issue and as it don't go back on my Lookup issues on "Overall" that I compare if Project/Epic exist or not it create several epics.
Do you have an idea how can I do?