Hello to all,
I recently got rid of JMWE and Scriptrunner on one of my client's instances and I am trying to facilitate most of the advanced configuration and automation with out of the box features.
In regards to a specific case (conditional handling of transitions based on the current status or current status category), I have found the only option to achieve this is by using Value Field Condition.
Unfortunatelly after trying all the possible combinations of strings and Option IDs for statuses and categories using '=' operator. I can't seem to get this thing working. Can someone help me to find the right configuration for this?
Examples:
- Status Category | = | id=2 | Option ID
- Status Category | = | 2 | Option ID
- Status Category | = | new | String
- Status Category | = | "new" | String
- Status Category | = | to_do | String
- Status Category | = | "to_do" | String
....
Thx,
Matt