Hello everyone,
We use the same permission scheme across many projects. It works perfectly in all of them but one. In this specific project, people added to the project with the Manage Sprints permission cannot complete a Sprint. The button is greyed out, and they get the message you need the Manage Sprints permission to complete the sprint.
- The Board query is simple and gathers issues only from one project. It only filters out subtasks, but even by including them, the button stays inactive.
- Using the permission helper confirms they have the proper permission to manage sprints.
- I tried to remove the user and add it back, but no luck.
- I tried to change the permission scheme and add it back, but no luck.
- I added the same user with the same role o another project with the same permission scheme, and it works.
- The user has also the edit issues permission
What am I missing?