I would like to enable the collaborative editing for certain confluence pages but I can't find the > General Configuration > Collaborative editing
Do I need additional permissions from the administrator to be able to configure that ?
Thanks.
Hi @Nael Abu-Raed _Nokia_ ,
Welcome to the community !!
Collaborative editing cannot be turned off in confluence cloud instance. This option is available only in Confluence server or Data Centre.
Even in Confluence server or Data Center, you cannot enable Collaborative editing for certain pages. It is either for whole site or for none.
Thanks, in the case Confluence server or Data Center , I have confluence Space for our unit. so do you mean by the site , the whole company site ? doesn't work on Space level ?
Br,
Nael
@Nael Abu-Raed _Nokia_
It doesnot work on space level. It works only on whole company site as of now.
OK thanks for your support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.