Hello Atlassian Community! I'd like to make a small disclaimer: I am quite a newbie to the Atlassian world.
But nevertheless, I need to create a set of reports in JSM where the configuration is mainly based on the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to accurately report on tickets.
I've tried to do it through the Custom Reports and through Dashboards, but it can do either one thing or another. And I need it all altogether.
Maybe somebody knows an extension or add-on that can help, or maybe I'm just missing something.
Examples of reports:
Tickets Escalated – the ability to enter a date range and report on all tickets escalated to the two relevant support teams within a timeframe.
Tickets worked on – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to report on all tickets they have worked on within that timeframe
Tickets resolved – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to accurately report on tickets that were closed in that timeframe
Tickets created – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to accurately report on tickets created in that timeframe including any that have since been escalated to another service team.
Tickets assigned to agents; out of resolution SLA/out of customer updates SLA - the ability to report on the tickets currently assigned to any agent within a team that is out of SLA.
Tickets resolved within resolution SLA – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to report on all tickets that were resolved in resolution SLA in that timeframe.
Tickets resolved out of resolution SLA – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to report on all tickets that were not resolved in resolution SLA in that timeframe.
Tickets resolved within customer update SLA – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to report on all tickets that were resolved in that timeframe and met the customer update SLA.
Tickets resolved out of customer update SLA – the ability to enter a date range and select specific agents to report on all tickets that were resolved in that timeframe and did not meet the customer update SLA.
I would appreciate any help!