I do not know what happend.
Why I can send/create requests in protal with empty mandatory fields?
Hi @Anna Arczynska , are you illustrating that the issue is created with the three fields left empty? Can you indicate the source of the screenshot? Is it from project setting > request types or somewhere else? What is the behavior if you use the Create button?
Are you illustrating that the issue is created with the three fields left empty?
- YES
Can you indicate the source of the screenshot? Is it from project setting > request types or somewhere else?- Screenshot was done in portal on already created request.
What is the behavior if you use the Create button?- Request was created, empty mandatory fields were not marked, no error message.
It is about service request.
Thanks. Can you share the screenshot from the project settings > request types and the edit view of the form? I'm scratching my head on how this could occur TBH. Are you seeing this on other request types? It would be interesting to try to create a new request type to replicate.
This is the view of the forms (edit):
It is in polish.
When I press create button, in portal on service request, only for summary field I see "Please enter the right value for the field", as you can see Imie, Nazwisko were not validated.
But for incydent looks ok:
We are using, for now, only Incydents and Service request so I cannot check more types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.