We have different development projects in our company (A,B,C...). We also cooperate with various external partners (1,2,3..).
I would like to unlock the partners for individual projects.
In these projects they should be able to edit the issues marked for them and create new ones.
A project can have different partners at the same time, but they should not see (at least some) issues of the partners.
The structure should be like this:
| | Internal | Exteranl Partner 1 | Exteranl Partner 2 |
| Project A | create /edit | create / view and edit selected* | create / view and edit selected* |
| Project B | create /edit | | create / view and edit selected* |
| Project C | create /edit | create / view and edit selected* | |
Until now I did this with "external share". But this is very difficult for the external partners to keep the overview, because there are only limited possibilities to filter.
I have also read the answer here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Can-I-apply-the-permission-to-one-specific-issue-using-Issue/qaq-p/1751883
But here only access to one or more specific issues is granted. The external partners should be involved in the project so far that they can create issues themselves. But it may well be that I have not fully understood the answer or the possibilities.
For a short clarification I would be very grateful, best regards.