In the current jira board I'm able to view the progress of task, stories, adhoc tasks, bugs. Similarly I want to view the subtask and their progress.Can anyone help me with a way out to achieve this.
Hi @Shreya M , welcome to the community and happy new year!
Subtasks are visible only if you are on Jira software and you are using a company managed project. Are you in such a project?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thank you ..Happy new year to you too!
I'm on jira software and using team managed project.
Unfortunately you can't view them. Watch and vote for this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18064
Hi @Shreya M
Just to add to Alex's answer - you can "Group by" Sub-tasks, using the appropriate setting in the right-hand corner (next to the "Insights" button).
But it would then group the Sub-tasks into swimlanes, with the Tasks, Bugs, etc as the swimlanes, not on the board in columns anymore.
Alex is correct that viewing "all" of the Issue Types on the board in columns is only currently possible in Company-managed Projects
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.