Problem:
After reactivating a user within Directory -> Managed Accounts, I do not see them on the Products User list and I do not know how to add them to a product at this point so they can be viewed on that list.
Steps Taken:
I followed the steps oulined on https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/SOLVED-Cannot-reenable-a-disabled-account/qaq-p/1902990#M3535
Revelant Screenshots (2):
The below screenshot shows the user is active because it gives the option to deactivate:
The below screenshot shows they are not listed when searching the Products User list:
Hi @Craig Lashley
@there should be groups for each product
go to the groups section and look for a group like jira-users or confluence-users or something similar. In cloud normally adding someone to a product should automatically add them to those groups but as that’s not working adding them directly to the groups should work.
best,
clark
Thank you. I was able to resolve the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.