Do we have to pay to use the chat integration in jira service management ?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-is-chat/
Hello @roy haouzi
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
You need the Atlassian Assist app, but that is free.
You may incur cost for using Slack, depending on how many people you enable to use it.
You do not incur additional cost in your Atlassian products from implementing this.
Hey @Trudy P Claspill thank you for your answer, so I'm asking this because I did followed the docs https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-is-chat/ to install the Assist app on our Slack, everything went fine, but when i'm trying to create a ticket from Slack I have a message saying that I can't because our HALP trial is expired, so I was wondering if we do need HALP to be able to create Jira service tickets from Slack, since HALP is not free. Thanks
Did you follow the steps in Set up chat in Slack?
And then to create a request did you follow the steps in Create issues in Slack?
At exactly what step do you get the message about HALP and what exactly is the message?
Halp is an entirely separate Atlassian product for managing help request. If you installed it for trial, it may be hijacking your attempts to connect to Jira, and you may need to uninstall Halp.
Test-response
I did followed exactly Set up chat in Slack, and i didn't had any issue, until i tried to create a ticket at exactly this step :
From a request channel
When someone posts a message in a request channel, you can turn it into an issue by following these steps:
When i react with the ticket emoji i get a reply from the Assist bot :
Your Halp trial is over. We have notified your Halp Admin
Halp is not installed in our Slack org or in our Jira org, and i'm stuck here.
thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.