Hello,
I'm currently migrating the whole backlog from a team managed project to a company managed project.
I moved all issues per epic separately to the epic item itself, then relinked them on the new company managed project. So I have no epic items left in my team managed project.
I now want to move all remaining items (all have no epic and there are no more epics to move), however when I try to to this use a bulk action, I get the below error:
Some issues will lose the relationship with their parent epic.
You're moving some issues away from their parent epic. To avoid losing the relationship between these issues and their parent, move the epic issue as well.
Note: The epic relationship won't be lost when moving between classic projects.
I have no epics left to move from my team managed to company managed project, so I'm unsure why this error continues to show.
Has anyone had this issue before?
Many thanks!