I have an issue specific to my account - others with administration privileges work fine.
I initially created a "team managed" project - and added my stories along with created my first sprint in it. Then, I asked the site admin to convert the project over to a "company managed". He created the new project and migrated my stories over - which worked fine.
He then removed the original team managed project, BUT - the sprint board that I had created seems to have stuck around and is now an "orphan". Nothing I seem to be able to do can find that board to remove it; even though when I use the board dropdown in my new project - it shows up.
I've tried everything else (incognito window, removing cookies, etc). All others with administrator privileges are able to manipulate the sprints fine.
How do I resolve this and/or remove this orphan board that is somehow attached to my new project???