When an end user fills out the customer satisfaction survey I am seeing the activity with the customer satisfaction rating, and then also seeing 3 more updates in the ticket.
Why are there so any updates?
@Barbara Grant -
Welcome to the community, When customer submits his/her satisfaction replies and each field are updated separately and updated by the system (example - Satisfaction, Satisfaction date etc..)
Because of how the fields are updated, thus you will see multiple entries in the activities log.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
ok, I understand but what is the 3rd update? The satisfaction rating creates an activity, the satisfaction date creates an activity. What is the 3rd update for?
This may be a bug associated with the product. I would suggest you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance.
Best, Joseph
Please post Atlassian Support's response to your question. If my suggestion helped you, please click on Accept answer when you have a chance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.