When an agent or customer creates a ticket of change request type, they can add an attachment. That attachment then shows up to the Agent viewing that ticket.
For some reason the ability for the agent to add an additional attachment to a change request seems to be missing for me.
I've checked the screens and permissions and as far as I can tell all is correct.
During creating of a NEW change request attachments can be added, but I can't add them whilst viewing or editing the change request.
I can't imagine why this would be by design because during the 'review' process it's quite feasible that the person reviewing the change request may want to add attachments related to the change request that the original requester would not have known about or had access to.
Is this by design or am I not seeing something?
If I go to the Issue Layout screen for the Change request there isn't an Attachment field I can move into the layout from the 'fields' area on the right.
If I then go to 'Make existing fields available', the attachment field is there in the list along with all the others.

